Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The weekend

The weekend was great I had a good time friday me and shawn went to dinner and watched a movie since we missed the time when the party started. Saturday night we went to temple square it was snowing hard and the traffic was bad, but I had a great time. Sunday shawn went to sacrament with me and he went with me to my dad side of the christmas party for a while, and Shawn's sister wanted to meet me so I went over there to meet her and it was fun we watched a movie and played phase 10 with shawn ans his mom, not to brag but I won :) ha ha
Monday I helped grandma get ready for the hay ride, grandma wanted to meet shawn as well so I invited him over and we had a great time he really enjoyed it and he says thanks and he loves my mom side of the family. That was my wonderful weekend, it could have not got any better than that.

No comments: